Interuptions can have a significant impact on students learning, in order to minimize those interuptions we kindly ask:
- If you are picking up students or dropping items off for students please stop at the office. We will help coordinate this so the classroom is least impacted. Keep in mind that you should plan to pick your student up before 3:15 p.m., we try not to interupt the classroom after this time as it is a very busy time of day.
- If you would like to visit or assist in a classroom, please contact the teacher ahead of time.
- If you are visiting, please be sure to wear your visitors sticker where it can be seen, this helps staff members know that you have checked in at the office.
- While in classrooms, please keep cell phones silenced and conversations in the hallway to a minimum.
- Remember that teachers have limited time to plan quality lessons and activities, we encourage parents to keep in touch with teachers it is always best if a meeting is pre-arranged.
- If you wish to celebrate your child's birthday, please communicate with the teacher in advance.
School phones are limited to school business and emergencies. Children will be permitted to use the phone only in an emergency. Plans for after school activities or play dates should be made at home before the school day.
Student & Teacher Messages
Students and teachers cannot come to the phone when classes are in session, except in an emergency. Front office staff will relay messages to teachers, you may also email a teacher at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please let your child know before going to school how he/she will be getting home that day. If your plan changes, call the front office before 3 p.m. so we can be sure to get the message to them.